Monday, April 21, 2008

Spumoni Birthday

Greetings! It is the wee hours of the "evening" or "morning" depending on how you look at it. Working again tomorrow...it will come early. And here I am....taking pictures of a card to post on my blog. Hmmm. Oh well, will be posting and then will turn in.

This card is for a friend. I recently bought the stamp from American Art Stamp and just love the image. I love their site and have acquired several of their stamps, it is worth checking out. The designer paper is Brooke paisley the be inspired line by Making Memories. The ribbon....Walmart, bought it for diaper cakes (girl) and thought it worked OK with the card. This card is a 5/5 X 5.5 card and has scalloped edges. I used a white Signo gel pen to "doodle" around the image. Used SU Soft Subtles lime green brads.
Sorry for the not so great photos, I am working on this. I have a great camera and take loads of photos, they come out great except when I take photos of cards in my office. Example, look at this beautiful photo. This photo was taken in my backyard this weekend, a gorgeous magnolia bloom. Looks great, crisp and clear. but my card photos look dark and slightly blurred. I'll figure it out. You can click the photo for a better view.
Have you checked out Clear Dollar Stamps? I saw their link on SplitCoast, went and checked them out and found the cutest stamps. You will be seeing some of them here soon!
So now I will close, clean up this mess I've made...(can't figure out how I have the entire workspace in such disarray. Yawn.

Toodles!

Teresa

No comments: