Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring and Bling

Hi again,

Funny I write this as if someone is reading my blog....oh well it is OK being out here alone. I am learning how to create and customize the blog site...I assure you it is going to change. And I love posting cards and having an online "diary" or collection of thoughts. It just relaxes me and believe me, my life is hectic enough...I need the distraction.

A while back a friend sent me a photo of the coolest box.... and to make it even better....it had bling. I had some dumb luck on my side, you know like the wind was at my back because, I just so happened to have recently acquired K& Company Bling pack. Very girlie paper, right down my alley. So I went to work and made boxes and cards....I know my friend got this from another blog out there somewhere, so again not an original but oh so much fun. Here it is.... (and my sincere thanks to that original blogger....out there somewhere).

The boxes were easy to make...and if anyone reads this and asks for the instructions...I'll gladly share. I found, hmmm, I mean had the coordinating stickers in my stash so I just had it made.

So...flowers and bling, just for spring.

Also, in honor of spring and me trying to figure out my new corner punch, blending, and how to use chalks...I pulled out another retired SU set...something toile...I'll update later with the real name. I had this set at the top of my pile because of a cute little bunny stamp I wanted to experiment with. But found the little girls too cute to pass up. I also created a bunny card while I was playing.


















Until later.....have a lovely weekend.



Teresa

No comments: