Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flowers and Designer Paper


Greetings! I have two cards to share with you today, both are similar but use different colors schemes and designer paper.....I challenged myself by using three different types of designer paper on the pink card...not my strong suite, but I like it.

The stamp came from American Arts Stamps and is by Kym Bowles. I love flowers and really loved the stamp. I stamped the image with SU's Wild Wasabi InColor ink. The designer paper on the orange card is from a bag of scrap paper, the upper dp is from SU, the rest I found at Cord Camera and have long forgotten the name. All ribbon is from Michaels. The pink card is made with "be inspired" line from makingmemories.com, (purchased at Cord Camera also. I used Cuttlebugs "Swiss Dots" embossing folder....I love this folder. Just received the "Birds and Swirls and Perfectly Paisley" embossing folders from Cuttlebug and am anxious to use them. The inside sentiment for both cards is "Good friends are like the cream inside a twinkie....They stick together and last forever.
I am burning the midnight oil again....closing for a little sleep.
Teresa

No comments: