Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Off to the races

Wow, it has been a while since I last posted. There has been serious illness in the family, Mark my hubby is recovering from pneumonia....additionally working at an accounting firm during tax season presents other issues and SERIOUS demands on my time. It is almost over....have you filed yours yet?

Last weekend I pulled out an oldie...a retired SU set from 2002 called "To The Finish". I live in Indianapolis, so a race card is more than appropriate, especially this time of year. I stamped the card with black stazon and embossed with black Ranger powder. Then used an embossing pen and touched up any areas that needed the extra black embossing. Colored with Prism watercolor pencils. The photo doesn't show this very well, but the background is bright orange. Layers blues and orange cardstock (generic). I found a roll of ribbon that I thought looked like the pattern of the flags at the finish line of a race....bonus! The inside sentiment says "You are number one". Great little boy card.

Sorry about the fuzzy photos, I have a great camera (or thought I did), however, it gets fuzzy when taking card photos, odd don't you think? Probably a setting that I haven't changed.

I'll be in touch sooner than later. Hope you have a blessed and wonderful day!

By the way, it is 12:30AM and the office just called, the servers are crashing....I gotta go into the office...NOW.

See ya!


Teresa

No comments: