Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This one is for my pal Glinda

My pal Glinda has a new toy...a Bind It All. As you can see, she has been playing. I love Glinda, she is a beautiful person, lots of fun, and has a loving and giving nature. Lucky for me...she calls me friend and as an added bonus...she makes pretties for me. And I can tell you I DO LOVE PRETTIES!

Glinda reads my blog and leaves encouraging words. She is very creative and makes beautiful cards and various paper crafts and you don't even want to know about her carrot cake....oh my, it is the BOMB! She is the best and I love her.

Back to the pretties....in this case a Post It Notes holder, isn't it de-lish? I just love this paper? I love what Glinda has done here, she is a very talented lady.

When Glinda made this, she had my little "Sweet Pea" Emersyn in mind.

Speaking of Emersyn....here is my introduction to you to my little angel.

Life is grand and God is good!

Blessings!

Teresa

No comments: