Wednesday, August 13, 2008


This card set me on a journey to find 6 X 6 envelopes....let me tell you now, they are at Archiver's....that little tip should save you bunches of time. I did find a template, but, it requires paper larger than 12 X 12, and well I don't have any. With that said, I did find a nifty site that tells you how to make your own envelopes...and I love it. My posts really don't show this, but I always decorate the inside of my cards and have matching envelopes that have been embellished.
This card has been cased....true. I saw it on Michelle Zindorf's blog and had to have it. And as my good fortune would have it...I had the SU stamp set....Touch of Nature, one of my absolute favorites. Also used the swirl stamp from SU's Doodle This set. Card stock is SU Chocolate Chip and off brand burgundy and tan. Ribbon is SU's satin burgundy ribbon, also used SU's ticket punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card makes me sorry that I ever taught you to stamp. (Just kidding, you were stamping before I knew you were stamping). You are doing so a marvelous job with it too. You are too good. Glinda