Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Flowers - Stickers - Penny Black

OK, I confess...I have been creating paper crafts and not sharing. Would blame it on being busy but the truth is...I'm busted. Just been playing and selfish. I did stumble upon something cool....Penny Black stickers. I never thought I would be a sticker kind of person, but here I am playing with diamond stickles and Penny Black stickers with glossy high quality "basil"? paper. Inside the cards are stamped butterflies and sentiments. Also, I used the die cut center at Archiver's and created matching envelopes for each card.

I have made a matching pink and gold box to contain these cards...nifty little gift don't you think? Each card is a "Joy Tri-Fold" card as recently published on Split Coast. Each card has a side embellishment that holds the flap down. I used lots of bling and layers to make these cards. They are pretty heavy. Hope you like. Will publish more soon.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Teresa, these cards are over the top girfiend. You just go on with your ole bad self. These are gorgeous. I love everyone of the.

And those flowers are absolutely fabulous. I love cocksomb. They are so elegant. Hugs Glinda