Thursday, May 22, 2008

So bright I gotta wear shades.


This card is VERY bright and lively. It is a thank you card that I made for a coworker. The stamp set is from Hero Arts. I don't see a name for the set on the packaging, but the set has the tree, squirrel, a bird, heart, flowers, branch, and several sentiments.
I stamped the images with Versafine Onyx Black ink, colored the images with various bright SU markers, used SU's Mat Pak to create the faux stitching. The grass is from Rubber Stampede. I used the "Thank You" Cuttlebug folder on the bright colorful designer paper. The yellow ribbon is SU's discontinued Maize grosgrain. All of the flowers on the tree have diamond stickles. Needless to say, the photo doesn't display the brightness of this card.
Hope you like it.
Have a great evening.
Teresa

No comments: