Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back from vacation - Been to class

Greetings!

I'm back! My vacation in the mountains with the girls ended toooo soon! We had a great time, so good in fact, I took an extension and stayed in Tennessee just a little longer. Ahhhh, I would do it again...in a heartbeat. I saw cousins that I haven't seen since childhood, my mother and favorite aunt, sisters, nieces, it was great! Even though we live far apart, when we see each other we pick up where we left off, you know how it is when you are connected to people, time and distance doesn't matter.

Ah um, now back to reality...I am back in work mode and have been catching up. I did manage to squeeze in enough time to create a few new cards...to the right is a seed holder with decorated seed packets. This is a work in progress, but I thought I would share this project. The stamps are from My Favorite Things's "Can You Dig It" set. The paper is Bo Bunny, can't remember the name. I just dug the scraps out of my drawer and used it. This project was began specifically so I could play with border punches.

I also made these beauties. The paper used is Creative Memories from their "Note Worthy" collection. The design is not mine....the cards were designed by Brittney ??? at Cord Camera. I like her designs! Of course, I just had to add the bling.

I signed up for additional classes, two card making classes and two "Scrapbook your Faith" classes. I am looking forward to both.
As it so commonly is....again, it is very late.

Signing off.

Teresa

No comments: