Friday, May 16, 2008

Graduation - Black, White, and Bling


Hello my imaginary friends....late again and I am making cards. Figure I may as well considering I can't sleep anyway. I am behind on my card making, I need to prepare several for occasions that are right around the corner. Tonight I made a graduation card for my niece....
Lots of heat embossing, using Ranger EB, Reminisce Hat Toss - Glitter and Congratulations Stripe designer paper. The sentiment is a wood mounted rubber stamp from Northwood Rubber called "Reach for the Moon". The small star and "2008" stamps are Northwood also. I really like their stamps and find them at Archivers and the Addicted to Rubber Stamps web site.
I have recently acquired some new stamps and will be posting something new soon. I'm thinking this weekend.
Anyway, be blessed and have a lovely day!
Teresa

No comments: