Friday, May 23, 2008

More horses - More braying


OK, I'm still trying to use a brayer and I tell you I am very heavy handed with the thing. I think there is something wrong with the brayer (lol). Anyway, this card is for another relative, I tell you I have a large family. This card is very similar to one I posted a few days ago, I just made a few changes, used SU's Mat Pack for faux stitching, and SU's Wanted set and Outlaw designer paper. The eyelets came from Michael's. The horses are stamped with Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, and Chocolate Chip. The background is brayed with Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Groovy Gauva, and Blue Sky. Much of this card was inspired by a post on Michelle Zindorf's blog.
Well I have a long meeting early tomorrow morning, it is time to sign off.
See ya!
Teresa

No comments: