Saturday, April 25, 2009

Great is Thy Faithfulness

I recently purchased a few stamp sets from Our Daily Bread Designs. I just love that store. Kelly has created some wonderful stamp sets. One of her newest offerings is the Scripture Collection 1 and 2. This card is made using Scripture Collection 1. The paper is Basic Grey's Bittersweet. I used the Martha Stewart "twig" punch.

This verse makes me excited, just to know of God's faithfulness and that His mercys are new everyday. He knows we are flawed and subject to fall short of His glory, yet He provides new mercies everyday.

I cased this card design from SplitCoast, went back to find the name of the poster, went five pages in with 96 post on each page, didn't find it. If I find it, I'll edit this post to ensure proper credit is given. Also, the "Our Daily Bread Designs" gallery is awesome, every card is beautiful.

Now it is time for me to head outside. So glad I can, the weather has been wet and cold for weeks and I have been sick. Today, sunshine and blue skies and I am feeling a little better.

Have a day filled with sunshine and blue skies.

Teresa

No comments: