Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Saturday Evening Post - Bird Watching

This is a Father's Day card I just created.
I know Mother's Day hasn't arrived yet but I thought I better get the jump on Father's Day because my masculine stamp line is limited and I find man cards to be a bit of a challenge.

This cards doesn't exactly please me...for one thing, it looks like it would be better suited for fall. Another issue, it really needs a little pop, or bling, or something. Don't get me wrong, it is OK but this stamp is so cool, I would think I could create a better card. So if anyone is reading this and has suggestions on how I can use this stamp and create a GREAT Father's Day card...I am listening. In the meantime, I'm going back to the drawing board to see if I can improve this one.

The stamp was purchased from Cornish Heritage Farms and is called "Bird Watching". It was stamped with SU's chocolate chip and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The paper came from a scrap heap I had on my desk. The ribbon is a sheer brown that I dearly love and I used SUs Aged Copper embellishments.

Just thinking ahead...now I better get working on a Mother's Day card.

Blessings!

Teresa

No comments: