Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunflowers and Roses



For those of us that like to create cards...I think some of the attraction to card making is that card making doesn't require a long term commitment. We can whip up a card in an hour or so, fulfill our need to create and move on. I have recently learned the same can be achieved with one stroke painting.

As mentioned in earlier posts, I've been attending art classes at a small shop in my neighborhood. This is the product of the class. Nothing fancy and only took a few hours. That is to learn and to paint. Once you know how to do this, it can be done in thirty minutes or less. Gotta love that. To date I have painted a sunflower and a rose. I will be painting a hydrangea and iris next. Once I have learned several flowers, I am going to paint a flower garden. I am sooo excited!

Hope your day is filled with sunflowers and roses!

Be blessed!

Teresa



No comments: