Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lot's of Valentine's

Oddly enough, the new SU catalog is out and I don't have one yet. Not to say one isn't on the way, I assure you it is, I'm waiting......

I will admit with some hesitation, I own a few stamp sets, SU and others, that haven't been touched. So I can wait for the catalog, in the meantime, I've been looking at it via a pdf file. I see a few nice additions and have already acquired most of the "I just can't live without" sets.

Papers used here and in earlier post is....
The floral paper (one of my absolute favorites and made in the USA) Anna Griffin. It doesn't have a name but has one of the most beautiful floral designs ever. You gotta look it up, really.
The stripe is from Wild Asparagus, and is called "Sisters", it is two sided, dark beautiful red on one side, coordinating stripe on the other. The dark red with a small starburst design is from The Paper Company and is called "Starburst Translucent". I've also used an EK Success heart shaped corner punch, a Marvy oval, and SU's scalloped punch. I also used shiny red card stock from Archiver's. The heart shape brad is generic and purchased last year. The ribbon came from Cord Camera.

The oval has been dry embossed with a Sizzik embossing folder. I also added a few elements from SU's Home Again Simply Scrapping kit.

I do need to start creating a few birthday cards, have a few special ones to make for a few VERY special people before this weekend.

Until later.

Teresa

No comments: