Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love is in the air!

I have been coming home from work and creating a card or so this week. I've used various materials, dotted sheer ribbon from Cord Camera, shiny card stock from Archiver's, DP from stash, etc. Really just miscellaneous materials that I have at home. I would like to note, the first card listed here is inspired by Michelle G. aka "Twisted Chick". This lady is extremely creative, amazing.

Now back to the miscellaneous materials...I have a real issue/problem....storage. I've only been doing this card making thing for a few years and never imagined how much real estate is needed to keep my treasures. My office is CRAMPED! I was able to purchase a paper organizer, which is grand. Cord Camera unfortunately closed several stores and as a result is selling some of the scrap booking inventory. This organizer is at least five foot tall, has approximately twenty drawers, each with the capacity to hold at least twenty five sheets of 12 X 12 paper. The shelf is in great condition...I am thinking I may need another.

Who knows, maybe I will get this under control.

Hope love is in the air at your house, pray blessings in your home, peace in your spirit, and favor in your life.

Teresa

No comments: