Saturday, June 7, 2008

Owls, I'm late but here they are!


I've noticed a huge influx of birds in stamping these days, that is great, I love birds and found an excuse to get a few. I bought GinaK's "owl always love you" set a few months ago and just got them out to play today. I love this set of stamps, the expression the owls display is too cute.
Now, how was it made... stamped the owls onto SU's white glossy cardstock, used Summer Sun, around the owls, then blended Tattered Angle's Creme de Chocolate Glitter mist with a cotton ball outside of the yellow, then used another cotton ball around the edges and applied Close to Coco. (Sounds like I need a candy bar with all of these chocolate references).


Painted the owls with Creamy Caramel, and Close to Cocoa, beak and feet...So Saffron . The leaves are Mellow Moss and Old Olive. I added white gel pen to the leaves and feet. Added a few brown eyelets with a Crop A Dial. The ribbon is a golden sheer sheen that I had in my stash.
Hope you like the card, I think it is loverly.
Toodles!
Teresa

No comments: