Sunday, June 8, 2008

More owls....

Greetings!


Just a quick addition to my blog, I was playing with the Tattered Angels glimmer mist, Creme de Cocoa yesterday. I took a piece of glossy white and sprayed the glimmer mist onto the paper, and ended up with something a little darker than expected. Very nice color, but I thought it wasn't going to work with the owl card I had in mind. I actually considered scrapping (pardon the pun) the project but decided to go into what I call "recovery mode". In the end, I would go a little lighter on the white gel pen on the leaves, but the card is still OK. I used a Souffle 3-D opaque puffy ink pen on the owl's tummy and like the look and texture. I'm not sure what paper I used as I pulled it out of my scraps, but I think it is Close to Cocoa and Sage Shadow. The ribbon is called Textured Trios and comes from Michael's dollar ribbon bin. I love this ribbon and wish I had bought extra. I also added amber colored jewels from Doodle Design Inc.

Thanks for looking.

Teresa

No comments: