Saturday, June 14, 2008

More Father's Day

A dear friend sent me two images of this cute little boy, holding what appears to be a stressed out but very cute big footed squirmming frog. I thought them perfect for Father's Day Cards. I set to work and created the following cards for my grandsons to give to their father tomorrow. I think he will like them .

The image is called "Froggy Gift" and is from High Hopes Stamps. The whimsical image makes me smile.

Happy Father's Day all, especially to my husband who is a real father figure to our little ones (he knows what I mean), my sons, and my own dear departed father. May God bless you all!

Blessings!

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog every once in a while. If you have time, I would love to know where to get Little Boy with Big Footed Frog.

Teresa said...

Wow, it is great to know you visit from time to time. Really inspires me to post more. I have been on vacation and have beeen trying my hand at scrap booking. Finished three scrapbooks just this week. Getting back to cards making this week.

The stamp you inquired about is called "Froggy Gift" and is from High Hopes Stamps. I'll update the blog with a hot URL to the web site.

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

Teresa