Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Blessings

I won't be posting for a few days, just wanted to reach out and extend a heartfelt Christmas blessing to everyone. I pray God's love and peace in your lives.

Today I lost my dear friend Glinda, she was ready for glory and I know she is at the feet of our risen King and I rejoice in that knowledge. Yet, I miss her.

Glinda leaving this earth during the celebration of Christ's birth reminds me of why we are here. The Son of Man became flesh and was born in a lowly manger, He came to reconcile us to Him...so that when our time to leave this earth comes...we can live in eternity with Him. He loves us so very much and I love Him.

Thank you Lord for living amongst us, ultimately saving us so that we may also be at your feet someday. Praise be to your holy name.

Merry Christmas!

Teresa

No comments: