Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wow, we are experiencing the best weather ever in Indianapolis...it has been the bomb. Recently I attended the "Women Of Faith" conference with a couple of friends and it was wonderful. If you haven't been to downtown Indianapolis, you need to visit, it is a great town, not to big...not to small. Walking around downtown enjoying the conference and the city was a treat.
The conference was wonderful, great messages and testimonies as well as over the top music (Nicole C. Mullen, Sandy Patty, and Women of Faith). It is just a good time, I recommend it. Anita Renfro was there and provided she quirky humor and told me what I already knew...my problems are all because of my thyroid. And to think everyone thought it was hormones!
The card I'm sharing today is from SU, the image is from "Thoughts of Father" the paper came out of my scraps...so no name, but it is a muted shade of blue and a cocoa brown. The designer paper is Basic Grey's striped from the Mellow collection. The ribbon, Michael's dollar bin. Colored with pencils, the image took a little work due to the detail but I like it. Hope you do too.

No comments: